We apologise but we do need a cancellation policy
If you Book Direct you can enjoy our flexible Cancellation Policy
- Any cancellation due to Coronavirus (either illness or due to government restrictions) will not incur the fees outlined in our terms and conditions.
- For all other reasons, our normal cancellation terms & conditions apply (below).
Reservations made on other booking platforms will be subject to their general conditions.
- Once you have booked your stay our agreement is a legal contract and any deposit you may have paid is non-refundable.
- Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of your arrival date could result in the full cost of your stay being charged unless we can subsequently re-let your room for the total number of nights of the original booking. We therefore strongly suggest that for your protection you take out holiday insurance against cancellation.
- Acceptance of a reservation assumes you have read and agreed to the terms of the cancellation policy.
Non-availability: We would only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation, however, if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
Liability: We do not accept liability for damage, loss or injury to any guest, vehicles or possessions unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves.